There are a few conditions to accepting the award:-
- To thank the person who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell them you have nominated them for the award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, here goes, this is my list of talented, versatile crafters :)
http://jennifer-lou.blogspot.com/ - Jenny
http://anniescardsandchat.blogspot.com/ - Annie
http://bootsblogspot.blogspot.com/ - Jo
http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ - Lyn
http://wedgieswonderfulworld.blogspot.com/ - Wedgie
http://luckydawns.blogspot.com/ - Dawn
http://jenzbitznbobs.blogspot.com/ - Jenny
http://arlinesallsorts.blogspot.com/ - Arline
http://creationsbycopse.blogspot.com/ - Karen
http://craftymagpieshop.blogspot.com/ - Sarah
http://crafty-or-dafty.blogspot.com/ - Becks
http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/ - Elaine
http://nikbee-thedayseye.blogspot.com/ - Nikki
http://craftfairydesigns.blogspot.com/ - Craft Fairy
http://clare-buswell.blogspot.com/ - Clare
7 thingies about me:-
1. I am very much a night owl.
2. I do yoga (well not for a while MUST start again).
3. I love going to The Vernon Arms on a Fri night for a meal and a glass (or two) or red wine.
4. I adore pretty papers - especially from Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket etc. I tend to buy two of each, one to use, one to look and stroke (VERY sad indeed).
5. I love fancy dress.
6. Next year I'm getting some chickens (I've already picked names for them).
7. Next year we are getting a two man inflatable canoe (living near the Norfolk Broads it'll be brilliant - though won't be venturing out to sea on it).
Thanks again Heike for the award, much appreciated :)
I'll be posting some more cards soon, probably tomorrow if I get time. Take care all!