Saturday 10 November 2012

Crafts Beautiful December 2012 - Pt 1

Hello Peeps!
Hope you are all well! It's dark and wet here today, perfect excuse to have a hot cuppa and a lovely piece of ginger cake...so that's what Simon & I have just done. It was scrummy. He's now gone out to the garage to have a tinker with Molly the MG and I thought I'd pop on t'internet and write another post:) I've noticed that it smells very Christmassy outside today. Got to be careful or I'll be getting excited. It's not long before I'll be getting out the Advent calendar and filling it with loads of choccies, woo hoo!
Yesterday saw the December 2012 issue of Crafts Beautiful go on sale. I have three projects in this issue. I thought I would show you a sneeky peek at the first one.





They have a fantastic feature every month called Card School, where you are guided by photos in six stages on how to create a card using certain techniques (they are not my hands - good job, mine are not looking their best at the moment, they always go dry at this time of year). The tutorial is on shaped cards, focusing on a cupcake shaped card for the actual instructions, but you can apply the same techniques to other shapes. There is also a party hat and present for you to try.

To download the templates for the cards and for more crafting ideas visit Crafts Beautiful
Again, CB has come up trumps, the issue is packed with wonderful projects and features and comes with a fab free embellishment kit!

That's it from me for the mo, I'll go and light the fire, close the curtains and put the lamps on ready to cosy on down.

I will post my next project later. Take care and thanks for visiting. xx

No comments: