Sunday 18 November 2012

Crafts Beautiful December 2012 - Pt 3

Aft'noon all!
It's lovely, bright, if chilly day here in Norfolk. Simon is out raking all the leaves up. I just love the smell of leaves on the ground. Last Thursday I washed all the bird feeders and refilled them, and I must say I had great fun kicking my way through all the leaves. Felt like a 5 year old again (quite often feel like a 5 year old actually).
Right, onto the my last instalment from the December issue of Crafts Beautiful.


There is a lovely feature about creating handmade gifts, decorations and centrepieces. It also includes the finishing touches such as wrapping and gift tags. That is where I come in. I was asked to produce five handmade tags with a country/shabby chic feel to them.

As you can see in the next piccy, I did the tags on the jar and the basket.


This next section gives you instructions on the purple and strawberry tags.

 


To download the tag (plus many more) templates and  for more crafting ideas visit Crafts Beautiful.

You could wrap gifts in plain white or kraft paper and make a bold statement with ribbon and a large decorative tag, like the ones featured. It means you don't have to worry about clashing patterns and motifs, just let the tag do the talking!

So that's it for my contribution to this issue. Mind you, keep your eyes peeled for the next one, I will say no more.......

Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday. xx

No comments: