Monday 31 December 2012

Last Post of 2012 & A Little Note of Thanks

What'cha Peeps!
Well, this is the last post of 2012 for me. It's been quite a year. I thought I would show you one of the thank you cards (for my Christmas pressies) I'll be sending out soon. It is from a past project I had in the January 2011 issue of Crafts Beautiful.

 

What I used...

Papers: Penny Lane 12x12 Glitter Stack - My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Petal Pushers - Bo Bunny; Green at Heart Tree Hugger - Basic Grey
Punch: Upper Crest Border - Fiskars
Card Stock: white, turquoise
Promarkers
Ribbon: pink
Ink: Rich Cocoa - Memento
Adhesives

How to do it...

Trim a white DL blank to make the top and right side angular. Stamp, cut out and colour two birds, the sentiment and three flowers. Punch the border along a piece of  turquoise card and patterned paper.

Layer the punched borders to the bottom of the card, arrange and attach the flowers, birds and sentiment. Finish with a knotted piece of ribbon applied to the patterned border.

I know that the stamps and papers are probably not available now, but you can use any you have in your stash!

I'm off now, we are going out to a fancy dress tonight (not telling you what I'm going as, just yet), so I have to get ready.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Until 2013, toodle-pip! xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Colette :)
Love the little birdies
Hugs
Dawn x