Friday 8 March 2013

Birthday Badger

Howdy chums!
So how goes it with you all out there in blog world? It is a dark, foggy day here in Norfolk :(  But!! The weekend 'tis on its way. Woohoo!
As promised, I have the last card I did for the 7 Ways With Woodland Creatures in the March issue of Crafts Beautiful.




I made the badger motif as an actual badge, so the recipient can remove it from the card and wear it. As with the fox, it's really hard to find stamps with badgers - especially cute ones. So I drew this one as well.

You can also download this image from the Crafts Beautiful website for free. You will need to register to download, but it is quick and simple to do. They have some great projects and inspiration on the website.

I'll post a sneaky peak of my makes from the current April issue later. The magazine scanned a lot better this time, plus I have some Mother's Day cards and a St Patrick's Day card to show you. So watch this space ;)

Okey dokey - that's me for now. Thanks for popping by. xxxx

1 comment:

UTs Hobby Time said...

You have an amazing talent Colette. Fox looks great and as usual card is so cute.