Sunday 2 November 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #6 Winner & Top 3

Good morning peeps!

I hope you all had a frighteningly good Halloween. I'm so sorry I'm a bit late with this, it's been manic here since Friday! Thankfully things have calmed down and I can get back to normal (if normal is a word for me). 

Thank you for all your fantastic entries this month. As usual, it was SO hard to pick the winner and top 3. So without further ado the Cosmic Colours Challenge #6 winner is....

#19 Susan!
Susan
Congrats to Susan. I think this card is brilliant. Contact me Susan with your postal address and I'll get your goodies sent to you :o)

The Top 3 are...

#1 Beth
Beth
#7 Kitty
Kitty
# 14 Judy
Judy
Well done all! Don't forget to pop into the Challenge Badges page and grab your badges to put on your blogs.

Before I go, I thought I would share a couple of pics of my Halloween costume. I dressed up on Friday night (took me hours). Then yesterday we went to fireworks party. My hubby was there helping set it all up and rang me at 3pm to tell me it was a Halloween/firework party and to be ready for 5pm so I had to do it all again. Men!

(WARNING: really freaky!)



Funny, my lips look red, but they were actually black. These next ones are seriously creepy! Ooer!





Actually, this is just a normal look for me. Bwah ha ha har!

That's me for now, thanks for stopping by and I hope I haven't given you nightmares.

post signature

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome Halloween costume, Colette! You definitely look creepy! Glad you shared the photos! Thank you for the Top 3 pick! Big congrats to Susan for the win and the other top picks! Well done, ladies!

Radhika said...

congrats to the winners.. and Colette i love your make up and costume its fabulous n scary too :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! thank you SO MUCH!!! I am so excited.. thank you thank you!! Wow!! I think I'm in a bit of shock!! LOL Congrats to everyone!! And I LOVE your costume!! Wow!!!

Judy V said...

Great makeup! Thanks so much for the Top 3 recognition! Congrats to Susan, Beth and Kitty!