Thursday 15 January 2015

Bauble Tree Thanks

Good aft'noon my lovelies!

Wow! We had some wind last night (no, not Simon & I). It was horrible. All I kept thinking about was my poor chickens!

Well today is bright and sunny and the chickens are fine and happily strutting around the garden. They are starting to lay again now that their annual moult has finished - whoopee!

As promised, here is another little Christmas pressie thank you card. 


This time I used die cuts from the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection. This has got to be one of my favourite Christmas collections ever! I love these bright and cheery colours, the last couple of years manufacturers seem to have toned down the colours :o( 

Bring the bright ones back I say!! :o))

The sentiment is one of the Pebbles Inc Duplicates and I added a few gems to finish.

There you go, another quick and simple thank you card using up stuff from my stash. I still have a couple more to show you, so I'll be later with those. Until then ttfn & thanks for dropping in.

post signature

No comments: