Sunday 1 February 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #9 Winner & Top 3!

Good evening my lovelies!

I'm here to announce the Winner and Top 3 of the Cosmic Colours Challenge #9.

Thank you to all of you who entered. You don't make it easy for me as all your entries were fabulous.

The lucky winner will receive a $10.00 Bugaboo gift certificate.


So, the Winner is... da da dah! (dramatic music)...

#14 Sher!!


I know Sher pointed out in her post that the camera hadn't picked up the colours very well, but I love the simple design and the subtle colouring - gorgeous.

Congratulations Sher. If you contact me with your full name and email address, I'll get your gift certificate sent to you. Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog.

Now onto the Top 3...

#7 - Mags
#10 - KT Fit Kitty
#13 - Jen

Make sure you grab your Top 3 badge for your blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing all your makes in the next challenge :o)


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful! Thank you for the Top 3 pick, Colette! Congrats to the winner! Well deserved!

Scrapper Myra said...

Congrats to all winners.

mags said...

Delighted to be in the Top 3. Well done to the winner and the other Top 3 spots.
Mags
x

ShersL84bed said...

yay, thank you so much. All of the cards were so beautiful. Thank you for the fun challenge and the very kind words.