Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mother's Day Cards

Hey there my lovelies!

I hope you are all having a good week.

Mother's Day is fast approaching us here in the UK and in the current issue of PaperCrafter (#79) I have twelve (yes, twelve) Mother's Day cards. Nine are in the actual magazine and there are three bonus cards on the PaperCrafter website.

It's hard to come up with one for my mum, Simon's mum and my nan. How I managed to do twelve is anyone's guess. I must have been on a roll.

I'd like to show you the three bonus cards...



You can find all the materials required and instructions on the website, click here to take you direct to the projects. I used Penny Black Stamps for these three cards - Hello Gorgeous, Dahlias and Heart Swatches.

Not all of the cards have any reference to mum on them, so you can create them for a girly friend or relative.

I wanted to keep them bright and fresh and the whole set of twelve uses lovely, cheery rainbow colours.

Hope you like what I've come up with. Don't forget the website has loads of projects and freebies to download and the magazine has some gorgeous makes included this month.

As always, I'm so happy you've popped by. Ta ta for now :o) xx

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! They look beautiful!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Congrats Colette. Cards are fabulous. I especially love the second one.

I too love their freebies, they are beautiful. But unfortunately I don't have printer at home to print those gorgeous papers :(.