Friday 6 March 2015

Purrfect Together - All Dressed Up/Incy Wincy

Happy Friday Peeps!

I'm a bit late in posting this week's Incy Wincy challenge make. 

I was in Norwich all day Monday and in London on Tuesday (having afternoon tea at The Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge - thanks to Cricut and Ranieri for a wonderful day). 

Then Wednesday and Thursday I was catching up on commissions. So it has been a very busy an hectic week, my head is still buzzing!

Anyway, without further ado, this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy is a sketch.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and there are some fab digi stamps to be won.


I chose Purrfect Together and here is my make...



What you need...

Digi stamp: Purrfect Together - All Dressed Up
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Card stock: black
Promarkers: Ice Grey 2, Lime Green, Pale Blossom, Pink Carnation
Patterned papers: American Crafts
Button: white
Baker's twine: pink
Adhesives

What you do

Download, re-size and print out the image, colour in stamp a sentiment in the lower right corner and trim. 
Mat onto pink wood grain paper 12.5cm square
Mat onto a black 14.5cm square blank. 
Snip out a simple banner and fix to the top left, add a button threaded and tied with twine.

Isn't it cute? Quite 1950's retro methinks....

have a peek at what my talented teamies have created over at Incy Wincy and why not have a go at the challenge?

That's me for now. Thanks for popping by! xx

post signature

No comments: