Saturday, 15 August 2015

Blah Blah Blah...

Happy Saturday peeps!

I actually managed to go for a bike ride this morning and have a cup of tea with the 'girls' (my chickens) in the garden. That sounds like I did the bike ride and have the tea at the same time! Noooo, bike ride first, tea after -lol!

Anyhoo, it was Joolz 50th birthday during the week, (Joolz runs the Zumba classes) and it was her party last Saturday. I decided to use one of my fave stamp sets for her card, Tim Holtz's Bird Crazy. Here is the result!



Items needed...

Stamps: Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz (CMS212) - Stampers Anonymous; Blah Blah (UMG1664) - Art Impressions
Card stock: white
Ink pad: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Promarkers: Amber, Bright Green, Canary, Cerise, Frosted Jade*, Ice Grey 1, Lime Green, Magenta, Oasis*
Baker's twine: black

I love this set, as it is great to use on cards for both men and women. I did add the sentiment 'Happy birthday you old bird' inside the card. The stamp was taken from the Inkadinkado set called Bird Assortment.

I hope you like my little make, thank you for calling by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this set too, they're so versatile these birds! Very cute CAS design, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and colours, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it - Colette xx