Tuesday 29 September 2015

Congrats! - Cricut® Explore Air

Hello Peeps!

Long time, no see! I have been so busy with commissions and other things that I've neglected my lovely blog :o( 

A big slap on the wrist for me.

I made a couple of cards for Julia and Kate (daughters of a lovely friend of ours) who had both done excellent in their exams. I made them both the same, but with different colour themes. I found a fab 'congrats' in the Cricut® images and knew it would be perfect for what I had in my head.

Today I will show you one of the cards I did in bright, zingy colours.



What you need...

Digital die image: Congrats! (#M3CA78) - Wild Card 2 Cartridge; Star (#M36580) - Summer Bliss Seasonal - Cricut®
Card stock: aqua, black, bright pink, lime
Gems: clear
Adhesives

What you do...

Select the images and add to the Design Space.
Re-size the images to suit and cut out in aqua, black, bright pink and lime card.
Assemble and attach to the centre of a white 13.5cm square blank.
Add gems to the stars and around the wording to finish.

This is such a bright, fun and funky card and Julia was over the moon with it - especially the little bottle of Prosecco that we got her as well :o)

For her sister Kate, I did the same card but in lovely yummy ice cream colours. I'll show you that one later.

Thank you for popping by and having a look. Take care! xx


post signature

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card and colours, no wonder she liked it.