Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Cosmic Colours #16 Winner & Top 3!

Hello lovelies!

I'm here to give you the Winner & Top 3 for last month's challenge - #16. There weren't many entries last month, but a big heartfelt thank you to you lovely and talented crafters who did enter :o)

All your creations were wonderful, and as usual it was really hard to pick a winner. The lucky winner of a $15.00 Gift Certificate from Kenny K is.... ta da da da da da dah!

#5 - Bunny! 


Congrats Bunny! If you contact me with your email address and I will arrange to get your prize to you. don't forget to grab your 'Winner' badge!

The Top 3 are...

#1 - Jen L
#4 - KT Fit Kitty
#8 - Taunya

Well done ladies! Remember to grab your 'Top 3' badge for your blog.

Thank you all again for entering, I love looking at what you create with the colour palette. I'm off now to get ready for my Zumba class, so I'll be back later with a new colour challenge. 

TTFN! xx

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Thank you for the Top 3 pick, Colette! Congrats to the winner and other picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo. Thank you. I'm excited. Congrats to the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it - Colette xx