Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wild About U - Cricut® Explore Air

Afternoon peeps!

I've been having a play with my Explore Air and have designed three cute little cards perfect for Valentine's Day or if you just want to tell someone that you love them - awww!

In this post I would like to share the first card with you. This one features a cute little monkey holding a heart...



Items needed...

Digital die images: Create a Critter 2 - Monkey (#M3B30F), Lion (#M3A503) - Cricut®
Vinyl: Midnight - Cricut®
Card stock: bright pink, brown, tan
Gems: bright pink
Adhesives

I love doing wording or lettering with the vinyl as it gives such a crisp, clean edge and you don't have to worry about apply adhesive to fiddly areas. Cricut® also do transfer paper on a roll, so that you can remove the vinyl from the backing sheet and place it exactly where you want it without altering the position of the vinyl elements.

I do hope you like my cute little monkey. I'll be back with another adorable little card soon. Thank you for popping in! xx


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wish I was so creative with my cutting machine, this is awesome.