Sunday 12 June 2016

Keep Calm and ...

Happy Sunday lovely followers!

I'm back with another card made from scrapbook/journal collections. This time I've used Simple Stories. The good thing about Simple Stories collections is that they do scrapbook, journaling and card making items that all coordinated with each other. This is really good if you need a last minute card.

This card uses items from the SN@P Birthday collection. 


Items needed...

Scrapbook/journal items: 4x6 SN@P Cards - Birthday; 3x4 SN@P Cards - Birthday - Simple Stories
Baker's twine: red

I love this simple card, especially as I am a big cup cake lover! 

Simple Stories have lots of scrummy collections. The 4x6 and 3x4 cards are so handy for card making, plus it saves cutting into those precious 12x12 papers!

I hope you like my little make, thank you for dropping in and I'll be back soon! TTFN! x


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this simple card too,
Faith
x