Friday 9 March 2018

Exploding Easter Box Card - PaperCrafter Issue 119

Hello again my lovelies!

The new issue of PaperCrafter is out today and I have a couple of projects to share with you. The one I want to show you today is my Easter chick exploding box card. All my digi stamps and templates to create this cute card are available to download for free from PaperCrafter.



Everything you need to create this cute card along with step by step instructions can be found here. You can download the templates here along with lots of other templates, papers and images. You will need to register, but it is free, quick and easy to do.

The beauty of this card is that it will fold flat and fit in an A5 envelope.

I also have an adorable cat shaped card in this issue, so I will be back soon with images and details of that card.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the PaperCrafter website for oodles of inspiration and ideas!


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Easter box card-love the cute chick and eggs
Carol x