Saturday 24 January 2015

Got Milk?

Afternoon lovelies!

I have a brilliant card to share with you today. I purchased the image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, it's called Cow Humor - Got Milk?

It's for my nephew Tom. He works on a dairy farm and milks the cows most days, so I thought this would be cool to send to him as it's his birthday soon.

So, without further ado...



What you need...

Digi stamp: Cow Humor - Got Milk? - Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Card stock: blue, green, white
Dies: Clouds; Stitched; Stitched Frames - Paper Smooches
Promarkers: Baby Pink, Black, Cocktail Pink, Ice Grey 1, 5

What you do...

Download, re-size and print the digi stamp.
Colour in and cut out the cow. 
Die cut a stitched curve and a stitched frame onto green card. Die cut a stitched curve in blue card and mat both pieces onto a top fold A6 blank.
Die cut the sentiment with the stitched frame. Insert the 'inner' into the green aperture on the blank. 
Attach the cow with foam pads and add a couple of die cut clouds in white card.

Ta dah! Cool or what? It's so bright and cheery and it makes me smile. I do hope it will make you smile too. Thank you for dropping by! TTFN xx

post signature

1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

Oh my this cow is darling as is your card!