Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tequila Worm - Kenny K/Incy Wincy

Good afternoon my peeps!

Happy St Patrick's Day to all my Irish friends!

As promised I now have the second card to show you that I did for this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy. I chose Tequila Worm by Kenny K, it's just so cool. 

Here is the dude himself...



What you need...

Digi stamp: Tequila Worm - Kenny K 
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Card stock: Kraft, creamy tan
Promarkers: Cinnamon, Fresh Meadow, Morning Mist, Peacock Green, Sandstone, Slate
Dies: circles
Twine: parcel twine, garden twine
Adhesives

What you do

Download, re-size and add a sentiment to the image, print out and colour in.
Die cut the image with a circle die and then mat onto a slightly larger circle in creamy tan card. Adhere to the bottom right of a top fold blank 12cm x 13.5cm made from Kraft card. Trim away any excess.
Fray a length of parcel and garden twine and tie around the top of the blank. Add a few music notes around the sentiment to finish.

I decided to add the sentiment to the image before printing it out. I couldn't find any clip art images of music notes that I liked, so I added in my own with a black fine liner pen.

This worm brings a smile to my face. Poor thing, living in a bottle of Tequila I'm not surprised he is so legless (groan - excuse the pun). I have never had Tequila, but from what I've been told, it's pretty powerful stuff.

Well, thank you for dropping by and don't forget to check out the fab DT makes over at Incy Wincy. I'll be back soon with a St Patrick's Day card I made :o) 

post signature

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Well this is a digital that I NEED! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Jeannie T.