Wednesday 31 October 2012

WooooOOoo Halloween!

Hi Spooks! Having a horrible Halloween?

I love Halloween. I didn't get round to carving any pumpkins this year:( Oh well. I did get around to making some Halloween cards though. I've got a couple of cards to show you today, so hang on to your braces!

Mummy Boy...



What I used...

Trick or Treat Mummy stamp - The Octopode Factory
Kelly Panacci Halloween 12x12 Pad - K & Company
Card stock - black
Black ink - Versafine
Clear embossing powder - Stampendous
Promarkers
Buttons - black, white, lime, orange, purple
Baker's twine - black, white, lime, orange, purple

I cut five banners in various papers and trimmed them to different lengths. They were adhered to the right side of a 12cm square blank. Buttons were tied with baker's twine and attached to the banners.

The mummy was stamped, heat embossed and coloured in with Promarkers. He was cut out and mounted onto black card and trimmed to leave a narrow border. I mounted him onto the right hand side of the card front with foam tape.

Mummy + Pumpkin = Mumpkin...



What I used...

Mumpkin Cling Stamp (CRH280) - Stampendous
Kelly Panacci Halloween 12x12 Pad - K & Company
Card stock - white
Black ink - Versafine
Clear embossing powder - Stampendous
Promarkers
Framelits Circle dies - Sizzix
Star stickers - black
Evil Bunny font - DaFont

After stamping, heat embossing and colouring the mumpkin, I cut him out using a circle die. I also cut two larger circles in patterned paper. These were layered up and adhered to the lower right corner of a black 12cm square blank and trimmed.

I typed and printed the sentiment in Evil Bunny font. I trimmed it into a banner, mounted it onto patterned paper and trimmed again. To finish, I stuck a few stars randomly around the image.

There you have it!

Before I go for the moment, I just want to tell you about The Ribbon Room...

'We are an online ribbon supplier with something for every occasion, from Christmas ribbon through to Everyday ribbon. Take a step inside The Ribbon Room.'
They have a fantastic range of ribbons and the prices are really good, plus you buy them by the spool, which is great if you tend to use a lot of the same ribbon. You can find the link to The Ribbon Room under the 'Perfect places to visit' section. Prepare to spend lots of money!
Well, it's a beastly bye bye from me (for now). Happy haunting! xx







No comments: