Thursday 21 May 2015

Peas - Love - Happiness (Paper Smooches)

Mornin' crafty chums!

How are you? All busy crafting I hope! I'm a bit busy with commissions at the moment, so I thought I would pop in and show you this little make I did for a friend's birthday. It's very CAS and very cute.



What you need...

Stamps: Vegtastic - Paper Smooches
Dies: Vegtastic Icons - Paper Smooches
Card stock: white
Promarkers: Bright Green, Grass, Lime Zest
Ink pad: Licorice Vintage Ink - Ranger
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp the peas onto white card, colour in and cut out using the relevant die.
Trim the sides from a 15cm square scalloped card.
Mat the peas centrally near the top with foam tape.
Stamp the sentiment underneath in black ink.

Is this too cute or what? Keeping the card completely white really makes those peas 'pop' ('scuse the pun).

So, I'd better say ta-ta for now and get back to those commissions :o) Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon xx

post signature

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Now, why do my CAS cards never turn out so cute?! This is totally adorable!
Hugs! xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous CAS card and those stamps are just gorgeous! I have to go away now and find where I can get the stamps from hehehe!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card and the peas certainly "pop" lol
Carol x