Tuesday 1 September 2015

Cosmic Colours #16 Winner & Top 3!

Hello lovelies!

I'm here to give you the Winner & Top 3 for last month's challenge - #16. There weren't many entries last month, but a big heartfelt thank you to you lovely and talented crafters who did enter :o)

All your creations were wonderful, and as usual it was really hard to pick a winner. The lucky winner of a $15.00 Gift Certificate from Kenny K is.... ta da da da da da dah!

#5 - Bunny! 


Congrats Bunny! If you contact me with your email address and I will arrange to get your prize to you. don't forget to grab your 'Winner' badge!

The Top 3 are...

#1 - Jen L
#4 - KT Fit Kitty
#8 - Taunya

Well done ladies! Remember to grab your 'Top 3' badge for your blog.

Thank you all again for entering, I love looking at what you create with the colour palette. I'm off now to get ready for my Zumba class, so I'll be back later with a new colour challenge. 

TTFN! xx

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful! Thank you for the Top 3 pick, Colette! Congrats to the winner and other picks!

Bunny said...

Woo hoo. Thank you. I'm excited. Congrats to the Top 3.