Monday 11 January 2016

Oh Crab...

Afternoon all!

As it's very chilly at the moment I thought I would warm you up with a little card that I did as part of set for a past issue of PaperCrafter. 

This was one of two cards that were bonus makes on the PaperCrafter website. Here is the cute little chap!


This adorable little crab is taken from the Chubby Chum Pals stamp set by Paper Smooches. To get the effect on his shell, I coloured him in with Promarkers and then stippled over with the blending pen and a fine nib.

You can find the full instructions on how to create this card and all the items needed on the PaperCrafter website, click here to take you directly to the page.

There is also a cute little seal card as well, I will post a picture of that one soon.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon! TTFN xx


1 comment:

cebelica said...

Love this card. So fun and cheerful! xx