Saturday 26 August 2017

Mum

Happy Saturday!

It's Bank Holiday here in the UK so we're having a nice long weekend. So far the weather is great.

I have a card to share with you that I did for my Mum some time ago. As usual with my style it's very clean and simple.



What you need...

Stamps: Simple Flowers - Altenew
Ink pads: Aquamarine, Celery, Fizz, Lemon Grass, Magenta, Sugar Plum - Avery Elle
Masking sheets: Stamping Mask Paper - Inkadinkado
Alphabet stickers

I had some large Basic Grey alphabet stickers and I just coloured them with blank alcohol marker. Sadly Basic Grey no longer make paper craft items, it's shame as they were always one of my favourite manufacturers. Luckily I've purchased a lot of their collections in the past, some in duplicate, so it will take me some time to get through it all.

I hope you like this simple little card. Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon. I'm off to get out all my Christmas stock and hopefully start on some Christmas cards.


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! very CAS, but VERY Beautiful.
Faith
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and love the Summery colours
Carol x