Sunday 11 February 2018

Love Wings

Hello peeps!

I'm here not with another Christmas card, but a Valentine's card. My husband and I don't usually do the Valentine thing, but I thought I would do a soppy card for all you romantics out there.

I had a sort through some of my older Sizzix dies and came across the Heart Wings Bigz die and the Scallops On the Edge die.

Pebbles has a really cute Valentine collection this year called Forever My Always, so I've teamed some of the papers up with the dies.



What you need...

Dies: Tim Holtz On the Edge Scallops (656627); Tim Holtz Heart Wings Bigz (656638) - Sizzix
Patterned paper: Forever My Always 6x6 Paper Pad - Pebbles
Card stock: black, red
Gems: clear
Rub on: love
Adhesives

I'm not sure how many of the dies are now available, you may be able to find one or two on the internet. Any heart die would also work teamed up with some simple wings cut from patterned paper.

This card would also be perfect for an anniversary or just to tell someone you love them any time of the year!

I hope you like my simple little love card. Thank you for stopping by! 


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card just using dies
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE this design and pretty papers. A Super card.
Faith
x