Tuesday 7 August 2018

Cute Bauble - Cricut® Explore Air

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are all well!

I've been having a play on my Cricut® Explore Air and one of my favourite collections is the Simply Charmed set. It is jam packed with the most adorable and cute characters.

I liked the colour scheme used on the images page, so I did the same. As I wanted to use bold black lettering, I added the black background to really make the image pop out.



What you need...

Images: Ornament (#M454BC) - Simply Charmed
Vinyl: black
Card stock: black, dark pink, light pink, red, grey, white
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Select the image and cut out in cardstock, assemble and fix to the top of a 10.5cm x 14.5cm blank.

2 Select a font and cut out in black vinyl, stick to the bottom of the blank.

Ta-da! Done. Another quick and simple card for Christmas. The beauty of a card like this is that you can cut out multiples in one fell swoop, then sit back with a cuppa and assemble.

He is adorable though (I'm certain that it is a 'he', it looks like a 'he'. :o)

I'll be back soon with some more makes using one paper collection, so until then, ta ta for now!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB U LUS. I always forget about vinyl for the sentiment, this looks wonderful with the cutest bauble ever. LOVE it.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!