Sunday 28 July 2013

Sending Love

Good morning my lovelies!
It's been a while I know. I have my niece Emily staying with me for a couple of weeks, and with getting commissions done before she arrived, I haven't had chance to make (or post) anything!
I've managed to sneak a few minutes this morning (Emily is still in bed) to show you a card I did way back when I started designing for Crafts Beautiful. It was my third issue (May 2011).
Without further ado do...




What you need...

Stamps: Psych Flowers Block, Round Designers Block - Judikins; Trees, Birds & Messages (CL182) - Hero Arts
Card stock: black, white, amethyst
Ink: Lilac, Amethyst, Boysenberry - Versacolor; Onyx Black - Versafine
Fine-liner: black
Gems: clear
Ribbon: purple
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp a cluster of circles in Lilac, Amethyst and Boysenberry ink and over stamp with black flowers across the top of white card 9.5cm x 10cm. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.

Draw a stem from one of the flowers on the left and attach a tiny bow.

Mount onto the top left of black card 10cm x 10.5cm and then onto amethyst card 11cm x 11.5cm. Attach to the top left of a white 13cm square blank. Finish with a few gems.

I have always liked the set of cards. I think you can still get the Round Designers Block, I'm not sure about the flowers though, but any round outline flowers would work just as well. Experiment!

I'm going to sign off now. Thanks for calling by and hopefully I won't be as long in posting next time. xxx

post signature

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card,love the colors.
Gr Elly

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous card as always. Love your color selection.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So elegant and stylish it looks
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects