Saturday 24 May 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge - update!


Hello my lovelies, 

Just a quick post to let you know that I've decided to include all paper crafts in the challenge rather than just restrict it to card making only.

Don't forget you still have until 11.55pm (GMT) on 31st May to enter. Below is a reminder of the colours and a link to the actual challenge rules and InLinkz tab to upload your designs. 

If you don't have a blog of your own, you can upload images through an online photo editing site such as Photobucket or Picasa. Get the URL code for your image and upload that through InLinkz.

Design Seeds ®

Click here to take you to the challenge.

Before I go, I'd like to thank those who have entered so far, your creations are stunning, it will be difficult to choose a winner.

It's early days yet, here's hoping that the challenge will take off. Please tell all your crafty friends! 

You can enter as many times as you wish, it's open to everyone and you can win craft goodies or a badge to proudly display on your blog (if you have one).

Thanks for stopping by xxx

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm hoping to have time to make another card - I'm not that happy with my entry. You know how you can have something pictured in your head and then it turns out like crap instead LOL. Thanks for your fun challenge! Enjoy your weekend!

Colette said...

Awww! I think it's lovely; but I know what you mean about having something in your head.
I'm like that with coloured card/patterned paper. Out of the thousands of sheets and colours I have, I can never find one the right shade that I see in my head. Annoying!

You have a good weekend too! xx