Monday 15 December 2014

Swirly Snowflake Tree - Delicious Doodles/Incy Wincy

Good evenin' me lovelies!

I hope you all had a good weekend. We went up to Yorkshire to visit family and friends. I was okay until this morning and now I am sat here with a tissue up each nostril because I'm full of cold - grrr!

Any hoo! This week over at Incy Wincy we have our final challenge of the year, but we will be back on 5th January 2015!

The challenge this week is 'Anything Goes' and our fabulous sponsor is Delicious Doodles with a prize of 4 digis for the lucky winner.

I used a lovely image called Swirly Snowflake Tree



What you need...

Digi stamp: Swirly Snowflake Tree - Delicious Doodles
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Card stock: red
Promarkers: Bright Green, Grass,  Ice Grey 1, Lime Twist
Dies: Plaque and Postage On The Edge Die (656628) - Sizzix
Glitter glue: Diamond Stickles - Ranger
Pearls: red
Rub-on sentiment: black
Baker's twine: red
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp and colour in the image.

Trim so it measures 7.5 x 12.5cm and mat onto a top fold blank 7.5 x 15cm.

Die cut the postage border in red card, trim and fix under the image.

Wrap and tie twine around the join.

Add a sentiment to the bottom.

Highlight each snowflake with glitter glue and finish with a red pearl in the centre of each.

I think the Sizzix Plaque and Postage die is now discontinued, but any decorative edge will work just as well.

This is such an elegant design. Some of the girls on the Design Team have used the same image but with different colour schemes and all really compliment the tree. Check out the other fab creations by the Design Team on the Incy Wincy blog for oodles of inspiration.

Well, I am going to sign off now. Getting a bit miffed with the old 'schnoz' running and blasting away me hankies. I think I'll make a lovely hot drink, take a few pills, douse the nose in soothing cream and get into bed.

Take care and don't catch a cold will you? xxx

P.S. Hello June & Stephen! It was so lovely to catch up with you both! Hi Dawn! It was great to see you again! :o) xxx


post signature

No comments: