Monday 22 December 2014

Stamped & Embossed Cards (Crafts Beautiful Oct 2013)

A very festive hello to you all!

I have another back to the archives for you. This time it's a couple of funky cards I did for Crafts Beautiful last year for the October 2013 issue. The projects used stamping and embossing with a little 'snow heap and drip' illustration from me, which resulted in quite a comical card.

Here they are...



The stamp sets used were from Paper Smooches - Freezy Fellas and All Yule Need. The embossing folders used were D'Vine Swirls and Snowflakes by Cuttlebug. 

The illustration of the snow heap and drip can be downloaded here from the Crafts Beautiful website, along with other fab patterns, templates and papers - all free!!!

Thank you for popping by and I will be back tomorrow to show you the card I made for my hubby, Simon this year. TTFN xx

post signature

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous! Love that Paper Smooches snowman - so cute!

Radhika said...

Cute cards .. :)

Scrapper Myra said...

Very nice.