Monday 1 June 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #14 - Win a $10.00 Gift Certificate from Bugaboo!

Hello lovelies!

Well it's that time again when I launch another monthly challenge. I will post the Winner and Top 3 of challenge #13 later on.

This month I'm offering a $10.00 Gift Certificate from the fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps!


Choosing colours for crafting can be a nightmare! I think these colour palettes are fantastic as the colours are there for you. You just have to decide whether you are going to use patterned papers, card, ink pads, markers or any other mediums. You could have a mix of everything if you wish.

Don't forget it's not only cards that can be entered, any paper craft projects are welcome :o)

I have a beautiful, bright, zingy summer palette for you this month...

Cassis Color - Design Seeds®
This is what I came up with...


The winner can grab a Challenge Winner 'brag badge' to proudly display on their blog.

Three runner up cards will be chosen and they can grab the Challenge Top 3! 'brag badge' to proudly display on their blog.

There is also a 'play along' badge that you can grab if you wish. The codes can be found in the 'Cosmic Colours Challenge Badges' page.

The challenge will run until 30th June 2015 - 23:55 (GMT+1)


Just before I sign off, please read the challenge rules as I have added a new one about the winner claiming their prize.

I can't wait to see what you create - good luck!

Challenge rules...

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful colours! Your card is gorgeous! Hope I get a chance to come back and play!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Love your card Colette. Such lovely colors. Hope I can play along this month.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Superb colour palette to play with Colette and thanks for your card which inspired me to play along!
Hugs, Helen x

Bunny said...

Great card, Colette. I like that we can pick 3 or more of the colors.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Your card is so awesome! I love the white space and the pop of bright! I played along with this challenge on my card from Friday, although I don't see my card on the inlinks anymore... Maybe I accidentally did not follow one of the rules? If so I'm sorry. I always try to re-read everything before I link up (even though I have notes). Anyway, I was quite inspired by these colors so thanks for that!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Hi, I resubmitted! Thank you for the sweet comment. I was afraid it had been deleted for non-compliance with rules or something, so I didn't want to resubmit without checking what was up!