Monday 8 June 2015

Good Cluck To You - Doodle Pantry/Incy Wincy

Heevnin crafty chums!

We have a lovely challenge for you this week at Incy Wincy - Old MacDonald had a Farm and our sponsor is Doodle Pantry.

I chose Quirky Rooster and Hen. This download comes with several images (some in colour), background papers and sentiments.

I used the cute little hen (I'm biased), here she is...


Image by Doodle Pantry - Coloured in by me!

What you need...

Card stock: white
Patterned paper: Greenhouse by Carolyn Gavin - K & Company 
Promarkers: Bright Green, Ivory, Lime Green, Magenta, Mandarin, Moss, Oasis*, Walnut
Baker's twine: bright pink
Button: bright pink
Adhesives

* Limited Edition Colour

What you do...

Re-size the image and sentiment, print and colour.
Mat the sentiment onto an A6 top fold blank.
Cut out the hen and adhere to the blank near the sentiment with foam tape.
Hand cut scallops along on edge of dotty paper and stick to the top of the blank.
Cut a banner shape from cactus paper and fix to the top right of the blank.
Wrap twine around the top of the blank three times, thread through a button and tie in a bow.

Sadly the Greenhouse paper pad by K and Company is no longer available, I've had it in my craft stash for quite some time. Even then I had to have it shipped over from the US (so glad I did). There may be one or two out there on the Internet if you have a good search.

Click on the Doodle Pantry badge to take you to the store. There are oodles of cute and fun images.


The Incy Wincy DT have come up trumps again with some absolutely gorgeous makes this week. If you are looking for inspiration then pop on over for a peek!

Well I'll sign off for now. Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting! xx


post signature

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love this cute chicken and the colours you used, what a happy card.