Tuesday 28 July 2015

Beach Crab - Bugaboo/Incy Wincy

Good evening peeps!

It's been a soggy day here again today :o( Good job I didn't put any washing out and I begrudge using the tumble dryer in the summer.

I must apologise for the lack of posts over the last couple of months. I've been so bogged down with work and other things going on. I never seem to have enough time to do 'me' things lately. Things are easing off now, so hopefully I can get more of my own makes done and posted up for you.

Onto more important stuff - this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy. It is Summer Lovin'! Our fab sponsor is the ever popular Bugaboo.

I picked an amusing little crab holding a bucket and spade (well, I do live a couple of miles from Cromer - famous for its crabs).

Here is my make...



What you need...

Digital stamp: Beach Crab Bucket - Bugaboo
Card stock: bright blue, bright yellow, pale yellow, white
Promarkers: Amber, Azure, Bright Green, Bright Orange, Ice Grey 1, Praline*, Sand Dune*, Sunset*
Dies: Circles - Sizzix; Hello Sunshine - Lawn Fawn 
Punch: corner rounder
Baker's twine: blue, yellow
Gems: blue
Adhesives

* Limited Edition Colour

What you do...

Re-size the image, colour in and cut out.
Die cut a large circle in blue a smaller circle in pale yellow, the sun in bright yellow and two clouds in white card.
Round the corners of a top fold A6 blank.
Fix the dies cut motifs onto the blank, as shown and then the crab.
Hand write a sentiment around one of the circles and finish with baker's twine wrapped around the top of the blank and a few gems.

I just adore this little chap. I'm a big fan of Mr Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants and Sebastian from the Little Mermaid, so I had to have him :o)

Bugaboo is filled to the brim with gorgeous images, some very cute and some very witty, there is something to suit everyone. Click the badge below to take you to the store.



Why not head on over to Incy Wincy? My super talented teamies have come up with fantastic inspirational makes for you.

I'm going to sign off for now. Thank you for dropping by! xx

post signature

No comments: