Thursday 9 July 2015

Hello Heart - Cricut® Explore Air

Good evening peeps!

I do hope you are all well :o)

I have the second of ten note cards to show you that I created using the Cricut® Explore Air. this one is a simple little heart with the word 'hello' cut out of it. I did the heart in the Midnight Vinyl and stuck it to a lavender A7 card. 



What you need...

Digital die image: Note Card (Heart) (#M36FE9) - Fabulous Finds cartridge - Cricut®
Font: Simply Sweet cartridge - Cricut®
Card blank: French Lavender Capsule Collection A7 Cards and Envelopes (20 pack) - Papermania
Cricut® Vinyl - Midnight

What you do...

Select the images and add to the Design Space. 
Re-size to suit.
Add the text and re-size. Lay over the heart and image and 'slice'. 
Cut out in Midnight vinyl.
Apply the heart to the front of the blank.

I sliced the image which means that the text is cut out from the heart. When the machine cuts the heart out it also cuts out the lettering within the image. The good thing is that you can keep the cut out letters for another project!

So simple!

That's me for this evening, I had better go and put my chickens to bed. They stay up really late at the moment. Thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon.  xx

post signature

No comments: