Thursday 8 October 2015

Skating Penguin

Mornin' all!

Well I'm back bright and early to share with you the second of three cards that I designed and illustrated for the current issue (#87) of PaperCrafter.

In the issue I share a few pages of hints, tips and techniques on colouring with alcohol markers and I came up with three cute little characters for you to download and enjoy colouring in yourself.

Here is the next card, a little skating penguin...


I can't decide whether he looks bored or is nonchalantly showing off!

Full instructions on how to make this card can be found in issue 87 of  PaperCrafter or colour him and create a card in your own style.

You can download the little chap for free from here. The robins and the polar bear are also are available to download from the PaperCrafter website; where there are lots more goodies and ideas for free.

Thank you for looking at my blog and I hope to see you soon! x

post signature

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So chubby and cute! Love this!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Got the mag and I'll follow your instructions, thanks ever so much.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the skating penguin and yes he is showing off and why not lol-my two little grandaughters have just learnt to ice skate
Carol x