Wednesday 14 March 2018

Ball!

Hello peeps!

I have another Christmas card to share with you. Again I have used stamps that I've had for a while. I'm trying not to buy anymore as I have so many that I don't use enough. Of course, being a crafter, if a gorgeous set is released by a manufacturer, I may have to have it :o) 



What you need...

Stamps: Snow Day - The Cat's Pajamas
Patterned paper: Fa La La 6x6 Paper Pad - Crate Paper
Dies: circles
Alcohol markers: Copic
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine

I have a couple of stamp sets by this artist from The Cat's Pajamas and it is still available from their website (click here). The other one is the adorable bunny too.

The Fa La La paper pad is full of cute images and patterns with a soft colour palette of pinks, reds, greens and some with gold foiling. Not sure how available this pad is now, but this stamp set would look good with any colour palette.

I hope you are all having a lovely day, thank you for stopping by and see you soon! x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Look out ay? in all ways, with the rabbit and the snowball, cute image and colouring AND the "need" for more crafty stuff LOL.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

A real cutie, lovely papers too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x