Sunday 11 March 2018

Mother's Day - Lovely Day

Hello peeps!

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mums out there. I am Mum to a cat, chickens and fish :o)

I created this card for my Mum. I was inspired by a card I did sometime ago for one of my Cosmic Colours Challenge. I loved the colours I used and the stamp set by Paper Smooches is just adorable.

Here is my card...



What you need...

Stamps: Blossoming Buds - Paper Smooches
Embossing Folder: Layered Scallops - Echo Park
Card stock: aqua blue, white
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Alcohol markers - Copic
Adhesives

The colour scheme I used in the Cosmic Colours Challenge was the Cassis Color by Design Seeds®.


It's so bright, fresh and Spring like, perfect for Mother's Day. I'm sure she'll love it.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll be back soon with another cute card.


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card
Carol x