Friday 12 October 2018

A Little Birdie

Hello Blog friends!

Before I start I would like to say a big hello and thank you to my new followers. I really appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog :o)

It was my mum's birthday last weekend and I made her a cute little card using Waffle Flower stamps and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.



What you need...

Stamps: Little Birdie Enveloper (271094); Birthday Enveloper (271092)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean; Tumbled Glass; Picked Raspberry - Ranger; Onyx Black - Versafine
Masking paper: Stamping Mask Paper - Inkadinkado
Card stock: white smooth digital
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Mask off the bottom of white digital card 14cm square.

2 Stamp the birdie image and two butterflies above the masked area.

3 Stamp the two birds and butterflies onto masking paper, cut out and stick over the original stamped image.

4 Blend the inks over the image.

5 Remove the masks and the masked area from the bottom. Stamp the sentiment on the left under the blended ink.

6 Mat onto a 14.5cm white square blank.

I also stamp some images on the inside of the blank along the bottom.

I've been participating in Inktober this year. So for my next post I will show you the first week of sketches. I didn't follow the official prompts as I wanted to do a full spooky Halloween theme.

Thank you for popping by and I'll see you soon with some spookiness!


No comments: