Saturday 24 November 2018

Inktober 2018 - 29th-31st October (inc) The Final Installment!

Hi there blog friends!

After a few hectic days, I've managed to find some time to post the last three sketches for Inktober 2018.

I am proud of myself for sticking with the challenge, it was quite draining at times, but I think because I had so many ideas flying around in my head I didn't burn myself out. Some of the detailed sketches took a long time, so there were many, many late nights.

I really enjoyed it and will certainly be doing it next year. I loved having the Halloween theme, so I will probably do that again.

Anyhoo, here are the last three sketches...

29th October - Demon Robot

Derwent Precision 0.5mm, Sakura Pigma Micron 005 & 01

30th October - Rainbow Ghosts

Derwent Precision 0.5mm, Kuretake Cartoonist Nib Holder, Nikko G Nib, Winsor & Newton Ink Apple Green, Blue, Canary Yellow, Crimson, Orange, Violet, Diamine Drawing & Calligraphy Ink English Red, Jet Black

31st October - Bats!

Derwent Precision 0.5mm, Sakura Pigma Micron 005, 01. 03 & 05, Posca White 0.7mm

The challenge also allowed my use dipping pens and coloured inks. The Rainbow Ghosts were stippled with coloured inks and took forever!

So that's it. I hope you liked my sketches. I may try and post the sketches everyday next time, but I'm not promising!

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon with more little cards that I've created.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have really enjoyed your sketch posts Colette, such FABULOUS work, so much detail.
Faith
x