Thursday 6 December 2018

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hi blog friends!

I want to say a special hello, thank you and welcome to my new followers!

After Inktober and all the sketchy posts, I'm back with a quick and cute Christmas card.



What you need...

Cardstock: Kraft
Printed die cuts: Mistletoe Kisses (#7429) Bits & Pieces - Simple Stories (sentiment); Oh, Deer! Ephemera Pack - Fancy Pants (holly)
Glitter glue: Stickles Crystal, Christmas Red - Ranger
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Create an 8.5cm x 12.5cm Kraft card blank.

2 Stick the sentiment centrally across the bottom of the blank.

3 Add the die cut holly above the sentiment with foam pads.

4 Highlight the berries with the glitter glues.

There you have it. Quick and simple. 

I love the look of Kraft card, especially with splashes of colour such as reds and greens or aqua shades. It looks really good used for Christmas cards - it reminds me of gingerbread.

I do have a few more quick and simple cards to share with you, but I want to get on and do some more detailed and time consuming makes such as stamping and die cutting. Things are still so busy with magazine work at the moment.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the look of this Colette, I agree the kraft and the red & green look wonderful also love the sparkle.
Faith
x