Tuesday 18 December 2018

Winston & Flo Christmas Card

Hello Blog friends!

Also a big hello and welcome to my new followers! Thank you so much.

I'd like to share with you today, a card I designed and illustrated for my husband's Christmas card.  Winston is a cute bunny I've created and decided to give him a little friend called Flo.

I sketch my illustrations in pencil and then scan and tidy them up using Photoshop and my Wacom Cintiq. The design is then printed out and coloured in, just like a digi stamp. The sentiment was added when the image was in Photoshop.

Here is the card....



I used Copics to shade in the image and added the stars with a white gel pen. I am hoping to come up with some more images of Winston and Flo, I did actually do a set of illustrations featuring Winston for the current issue of PaperCrafter (#129). It is a new home card with Winston peeping out the windows - so cute!

The photo doesn't really do the image justice, especially the colour of the sky.

I hope you like my little illustration, thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon.


No comments: