Saturday 4 July 2020

I Wet My Plants

Hello there and happy Saturday!

I've been really busy of late with lots of work for the magazines, so I now have a bit of time to update my blog and share with you another cute make.

This one uses my fave, Paper Smooches! I teamed up Paper Smooches stamps with dies to create a lovely little scene with an adorable bear and some colourful flowers.

What you need...

Stamps:
Chubby Chum Pals - Paper Smooches
Twiggy Florets - Paper Smooches
Perky Plants

Dies:
Stitched - Paper Smooches

Copic:
Cerise R006
Fuchsia RV09
Lilac V04
Violet V09
Acid Yellow Y08
Lemon Yellow Y13
Pale Celestine B0000
Chrome Orange YR04
Cadmium Orange YR07
Toast E34
Chamois E35
Brick White E40
Pearl White E41

Ink pad:
Extreme Black - My Favorite Things

Gel pen:
White UM-153 Signo - Uni-ball

Card stock:
White
Lime

What you do...

1 Cut a piece of white card 10cm x 14cm, stamp three flowers and the sentiment from the Twiggy Florets set, some bees from the Perky Plants set and colour in.

2 Stamp the bear onto white card, colour in and cut out.

Die cut the curved stitches onto lime card, trim so it measures 10cm wide and approximately 4cm high. 

4 Attach the lime section below the plants and then adhere the bear in front of the plants with foam tape.

5 Adhere to a 10.5cm x 14.5cm white blank and add some detail to the plants with the white gel pen.

There you have it. I think the sentiment is hilarious. I bought the stamp set solely because of that one sentiment. Have you ever done that? Bought a stamp or die set just for one image or sentiment.

I hope you like this cute little make. I'm off now to go and sort the chickens out, they are after their afternoon corn!

Thank you for dropping by and hopefully back soon.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Colette, I am so loving these bright colours, the sweet bear and the fun sentiment, I had a good chuckle. LOVE it.
Take care
FAith x