Friday 8 June 2018

365 Day Trip

Well hello there peeps!

Today I would like to show you a lovely card I made for my dear friend June. It's a cute mix of stamping and die-cutting.



What you need...

Card: white, pale blue, pale yellow
Stamps: 365 Days (3944H) - Penny Black
Dies: Hello Sunshine - Lawn Fawn
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Gems: clear
Fine liner: black
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Trim a piece of pale blue card to 9.5cm x 13.5cm and stamp the sentiment centrally.

2 Die cut the sun in pale yellow and the cloud in white card. Place the sun and cloud above and to the left of the sentiment. Use foam tape for the cloud.

3 Mat the pale blue panel onto a top fold 10.5cm  x 14.5cm blank. Draw a face on the sun and add a few gems to decorate.

I love this little card and it's so cute, it's a subtle way of telling someone that they are a year older! I'm not sure how available the stamp is now, you may be able to grab one on Ebay. The die set is still available, there is also a stamp set that goes with the dies - it's adorable.

I'm going to sign off for now, hope you like my little make and thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I know this sentiment, BUT, LOVE your sun and cloud to show it off, a FAB card Colette.
Faith
x