Sunday 17 June 2018

Mr & Mrs

Hi there chums!

My gorgeous and beautiful Zumba instructor Sally got married to Jib (nickname - everyone calls him Jib) yesterday. As I'm not into overdone or mushy cards I wanted to illustrate one for them.

I came up with a simple, yet cute chapel that only used three colours, pale pink, pale green and pale grey.



What you need...

Card stock: white 
Digi stamp: chapel (I used my own)
Promarkers: Pink Carnation, Meadow Green, Ice Grey 1
Gems: clear
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Print the chapel onto white digital card.

2 Colour in the stained glass windows, the door and the trees with the pink and green. Use the grey to colour in the windowsills and add shadows.

3 Hand cut the image out following the line of the border and stick to a 10.5cm x 14.5cm blank. Add some gems to decorate.

And there you have it! I was really pleased with the way this turned out. It's quirky and simple. 

If you would like a free copy of this illustration drop me a line using the 'Contact Me' page and I can email it to you - this will be for a limited time only. The illustration is in PNG format.

Thank you for popping by, see you soon x