Tuesday 3 March 2020

Simple Flower - Rare Earth Stamps - Crafts Beautiful March 2020

Hi blog friends!

If you hurry, you can pick up the latest copy of Crafts Beautiful which includes a free bunny/Spring themed stamp set by Rare Earth.

I did a few makes for the issue, including this simple floral card. I kept it in my usual style of clean and simple with a limited colour palette of white and blue.

Image copyright Crafts Beautiful

If you are looking for Easter or Spring inspiration, then look no further than this issue. It is jam packed. I particularly love the crocheted bunny ear egg cosies - so cute. There are lots of interesting features and some fab giveaways plus free backing papers of which you can download and print too.

To download the free papers, templates and see more projects, click here to take you to the Crafts Beautiful website. You will need to register, but it is free and simple to do.

Hope you like my little card and I'll be back soon with a cute rainbow make. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO elegant and beautiful in the blue and white Colette.
Faith x