Wednesday 5 December 2012

Let's Make Cards Magazine!

Good Mornin'!
 
Exciting news! A few weeks ago I was approached by Let's Make Cards (a sister title to Crafts Beautiful) to become one of their designers - yippee! Of course I jumped at the chance. It's a fab magazine. I know it's a bit more expensive to buy, but what you get with it is amazing.
 
For those crafty peeps who maybe haven't got a lot of storage space or don't really buy many supplies, LMC is perfect because you get everything you need to make the projects with the mag. You can add your own little extras if you wish, but all the papers, embellishments and die cuts etc. that you get are so lovely, you probably wouldn't want to add anymore...just glue or tape. Plus of course, everything co-ordinates perfectly.
 
My first set of projects will be in Issue 59, due out in February. Can't say anymore at the mo, but hope they will like what I come up with.
 
On that high note, I will sign off for now,  see you soon :) xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fabulous news Colette! Well done!
Hugs
Dawn x

Colette said...

Thank you Dawn. I'm really looking forward to designing for them.

Love Colette
xxx

Nikbee said...

That's wonderful news Colette. I look forward to your projects.
Nikki x

lucretia said...

Congratulations!