Monday 14 January 2013

Crafts Beautiful February 2013 - Pt 1

Evenin' all!

I'd like to show you a little peep at one of two commissions I did for the February issue of Crafts Beautiful.
 
 
Sorry if the image quality isn't good. The magazine didn't scan that well:(
 
I had great fun creating these using some stamps from my one of my favourite companies, Paper Smooches. As you can see, I decided not to go with the traditional red/pink theme typical for Valentine's Day. There is a little hint though ;)
 
The verse on the 'to my core' card is from the Crafts Beautiful verse app that you can download to your phone. You get a new verse everyday and they cover all occasions, so you'll never be stuck for those special words you want to put on your card. Don't worry if you haven't got the facility to download the app, there are loads of verses to be found on the website. Why not visit Crafts Beautiful for loads more crafting ideas?
 
Well then, that's it for now. Thanks for popping by. xxx

 

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Such a beautiful card and cute image:)
Lovely sentiment:)
Hugs,
Sonia