Tuesday 3 July 2018

Smelly Snowman

Hey there lovelies!

I haven't been around for a while as we were on holiday in the Algarve for a couple of weeks and then since returning I have been mad busy catching up with magazine commissions (still got lots to do).

One of my upcoming projects for one of the magazines is a Christmas set using the Silhouette Curio. As I was browsing the library for images, I came across a cute snowman image. I had to purchase it and use it on a card, so here it is.



What you need...

Digital die cut: Snowman I Smell Carrots (#234001) - Silhouette
Card stock: light green, mid green, aqua, pale aqua, orange, red, light red, black, white
Ribbon: orange
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Purchase and download the snowman image.

2 Use the Silhouette Curio to cut out the pieces of the image in the coloured card stock.

3 Following the image photo, assemble and stick the snowman to a 12.5cm square blank.

4 Wrap and tie orange ribbon around the bottom of the card.

I think I will be doing a few more cards with images that I have fallen in love with. This one was £0.65 to purchase. A lot of the images are around £0.65, some are cheaper and some more expensive, depending on the size and intricacy. Once you have purchased them they are yours to keep :o) 

The good thing is you can re-size and flip the images if you want and also cut out in your own chosen colour theme.

Hope you like this fun little card, thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable, love the image and the "joke". A great project and as you say resizable.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Very cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x