Tuesday 17 July 2018

Dude, ...Chill - Snoopy

Hello peeps!

I hope you are all well! I thought I would do a quick post before I start a new commission.

Okay, so my crafty mojo is definitely back. I was on such a roll at the weekend that I actually got a few Christmas cards made.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been looking through my wood mounted stamps and I came across my Snoopy ones. This card features Snoopy chilling on top of his Christmas light covered dog house. So cute.



What you need...

Stamps: Snoopy Decorated Dog House I1017 - Stampabilities; Freezy Fellas - Paper Smooches
Copic: BG0000 Snow Green, BG02 New Blue, R29 Lipstick Red, R35 Coral, RV06 Cerise, YG23 New Leaf
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Patterned paper: Happy Holiday Trees #SW2604 12"x12" - Echo Park
Card stock: white
Ribbon: red
Stickers: snowflakes
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Stamp the image onto white card and colour in.

2 Mat onto the top of a 10.5cm x 14.5cm blank.

3 Cover the bottom of the blank with the patterned paper.

4 Stamp the Christmas phrase at the top left, tie a red ribbon around the top of the patterned paper and decorate with some snowflakes.

Isn't he adorable and of course totally cool and chilled? I have a few of these Stampabilities stamps, they are quite rare now, but with a bit of shopping around you can still pick them up.

This is another card that you can do quite quickly, perfect for churning out those Christmas cards!

I'm going to sigh off for now, thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon :o)


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great design and love the fabulous stamp
Carolx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! A great image, love the paper and your design.
Faith
x