Monday 13 April 2020

Easter Bird (Silhouette)

Hello! I do hope that you are all enjoying your Easter. 

I've just spent three full days in the garden doing all those jobs that really needed doing. Things like sorting out the patio and getting the table and chairs out doing the fish pond and pumps, jet washing the conservatory and doing a thorough spring clean inside the conservatory and then doing all the windows. Yes, I did all that and more, this all included help from the chickens and the cat!

This card today is a simple bird card. Perfect to send to those who don't really like religious cards. I used my faithful Silhouette again for this one.

What you need...

Silhouette image file: Doodle Bird #55822 - Miss Kate Cuttables
Silhouette font: PN Popsicle Day Bold
Card stock: dark brown, pale blue, pale green pink, yellow, white
Adhesives

What you do...

1 Purchase and download the image. Open the design page and add the image.

2 Re-size the bird image to suit. I sized it to fit a 6" square blank.

3 Send to cut in your chosen colours.

4 Use the text function to create the sentiment in the PN Popsicle Day Bold font and cut in dark brown card.

5 Create a 10.5cm x 14.5cm top fold white blank. Assemble the bird and fix to the top. 

6 Add the wording underneath.

I just think that this design is adorable. I decided to keep the colour scheme the same as the sample on the Silhouette as I think they look so good together.

I hope you like this little make and thank you for popping by. I'll be back soon with another card to share with you. Keep well and safe!

P.S. Just a quick note to Faith (Daffodil Cards). I didn't receive the email for the image request. Could to send me another one and I'll get the images sent straight back to you xxx


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another Super card Colette, I LOVE your style.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
PS I've sent you 3 emails?

Colette said...

Hi Faith, so glad you like the card. I don't know why I'm not getting emails. I did test it and it worked okay. I've added a contact form to the contact page. Give that a go and see if it works. I've just tested it and it did work. xxx