Saturday 25 April 2020

Peas Love Happiness

Hello there!

Well I'm back with another make. I am still going through some of my old stamp sets and of course some of my faves are Paper Smooches. The 'Vegtastic' stamp set is just so cute, I used it in my last post with the carrot card. At least with this stamp set you are getting one of your five a day!

Without further ado do here we are...

What you need...

Stamps:
Vegtastic - Paper Smooches

Embossing folder:
Swiss Dots - Cricut

Ink pads:
Extreme Black - My Favorite Things
Sea Breeze - VersaMagic

Alcohol markers:
Nile Green G07, Apple Green G14, Green Bice YG01, New Leaf YG23, Sugared Almond Pink RV02, Tender Pink RV13 - Copic

Gel Pen:
Signo White Broad (UM-153) - Uni-ball

Dimensional medium:
Glossy Accents - Ranger

Card stock: 
White, Pale Aqua

Masking paper:
Stamping Mask Paper - Inkadinkado

What you do...

1 Stamp the peas onto white card stock with the little heart above. Stamp the images again onto masking paper and cut out. Lay the masks over the original stamped image.

2 Use a blending tool to blend the Sea Breeze ink around the images and remove the masks.

3 Colour in the images and add the sentiment underneath. Trim the image to 7.5cm square.

4 Emboss a 10cm square piece of white card with the Swiss Dots.

Cover a 12cm square blank with pale aqua card. Then layer the embossed panel followed by the stamped panel.

6 Add some highlights to the heart, pod and peas with gel pen, apply Glossy Accents and allow to dry.

I did notice that the Glossy Accents can affect the gel pen a little, so you need to be careful when applying it that you don't move it around too much, but you can't really notice on the card.

I still have quite a few rainbow themed cards to post up, but I'm trying to spread them out a little so you are not overloaded!

I'm going to sign off for now and have a coffee and maybe a shortbread or two (yum) whilst enjoying the sun in the conservatory. Plus I can see what the chickens are up to!

Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your card is adorable! Love these colours!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable card, it will put a smile on anyone's face. Love it Colette.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x